Managing and Tracking Your Coupons
Once you have created coupons, you can view, update and manage them from the Coupon Settings page. To open this page, select the Settings menu and click Coupons.
This article presents:
Note: Coupons are available for subscriptions of Business and higher only.
Understanding Coupon Settings
The features of the Coupon Settings page are described in the table below the diagram.
|Number||Feature||Description / Notes|
|1||Create Coupon button||Enables you to add a new coupon.|
Allows you to filter the coupons list according to status (by default all coupons are listed.) The statuses are:
|3||Coupons list||Displays general information about each coupon. Clicking a row in the list opens a dialog that lets you share that coupon with clients. For details, refer to Sharing and Applying Coupons.|
|4||Edit icon||Allows you to update selected coupon settings. For details, refer to Performing Actions on Coupons.|
|5||Actions icon||Opens a list of action options. For details, refer to Performing Actions on Coupons.|
|6||Quick access links||
Provide one-click access to coupon-related pages:
Performing Actions on Coupons
When you hover over a row in the coupons list, some icons appear that allow you to perform various actions on the relevant coupon.
Clicking opens the Edit dialog, where you can change the name of the coupon and its expiration date. Note that the rest of the settings are not editable. To make further changes, it is recommended to create a clone of the coupon (described below). The Edit option is not available for expired coupons.
Clicking opens a list from which you can select the following options:
- Create Campaign: Opens the New Announcement dialog, where you can offer the coupon to your clients as part of an email or SMS promotion. For more information, refer to Creating a New Announcement.
- View Redemptions: Opens the Invoices and Bookings page, where you can view the usage of the coupon. For details, refer to Tracking Coupon Usage.
- Copy Code: Copies the coupon code to your clipboard so you can paste it as needed (e.g., in social media).
- Clone: Lets you create a new coupon that is pre-populated with the settings of the selected coupon.
- Expire Now: Prevents further redemptions of the coupon by invalidating it.
- View Coupon: Opens the settings of an expired coupon.
Tracking Coupon Use
To view coupons that have been redeemed, open the Payments menu and select Invoices and Bookings. On the right side of the page under the filter options, select the Has Coupon checkbox.
You can open the Selected Coupons list (under the checkbox) and select multiple coupons to include in the filter.