Creating a New Announcement
An announcement is an email or text message blast that you can use to drive engagement or share information about your business. There are two ways to create an announcement:
- From a Template: Choose a pre-designed announcement from our Template Library - don't worry, you can make changes to the text and image and tailor it to your brand!
- From Scratch: For even more control, start with a blank template and build the call to action and campaign message from the ground up.
Get started by navigating to Marketing > Announcements and click the New announcement button in the top left.
The Template Library
vcita offers a large variety of announcement templates which will allow you to create a modern, attractive and professional promotion in minutes.
- In the template library, you can select a popular category from the top of the library to view templates in that category, or scroll to browse all templates. Hover over any Template and click Preview to preview it.
- When you have found a template you like, hover over it and click Select. You will be taken to the Announcement Editor to customize the template.
Create an Announcement From Scratch
- On the template library page, click the Create Your Own button in the top right to create a new announcement from scratch.
- Enter a name for your Announcement.
- Select the call-to-action. This is the main action that your announcement will drive clients to complete or the page you want them to visit. The main button in the campaign will perform the action you select. Select from:
- Client Portal: Invite clients to visit your client portal.
- Log in to Their Account: This will take clients directly to the login page of your client portal.
- Schedule: Book an appointment or event. You can specify a specific service or category of services.
- Review: Invite your clients to submit a review of your business (reviews are for internal use only, within vcita).
- Pay: Submit a payment. You can specify the payment amount and details.
- Share Document: this is a document upload link your clients can use to share a document with you.
- Visit Your Social Media Profile: A link to your social media page.
- Custom URL: Direct your client to any external link or page.
- Other Client Portal actions: Select any one of the action buttons normally available on your client portal from the dropdown.
- Add additional parameters if necessary and then click Create. You will be taken to the Announcement Editor to customize the announcement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.