Campaigns and Announcements: Viewing Delivery History and Statistics
The delivery statistics that vCita automatically collects for both Automated Campaigns and Announcements help you to quickly and easily analyze the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. This article presents the two main tools provided for analysis and describes how to work with them effectively:
- Delivery History: Lists all Automated Campaigns and Announcements that have been delivered and provides basic data about each one.
- Delivery Statistics: Provides detailed information about a specific Automated Campaign or Announcement. For more information, refer to Viewing Statistics.
Viewing Delivery History
The Delivery History page lets you quickly review general information for all Automated Campaigns and Announcements that have been sent out. To access this page, open the Marketing menu and select Delivery history.
The main features of the page are described in the table below the diagram.
|Description / Notes
|Click to create a new Announcement or Automated Campaign. (Authorization to create new marketing tools varies according to subscription type.)
|Shows when each Campaign / Announcement was delivered and the number of clients targeted.
Click the icon to access these options:
|This collapsible frame lets you filter the delivery list according to marketing tool type, delivery method (email or SMS) and delivery timeframe. You can select any combination of filters.
The Statistics page displays detailed information about a specific Automated Campaign or Announcement, so you can evaluate the effectiveness of the delivery. You can access the Statistics page in the following ways:
- From the Delivery History page: At the far right end of the row of the relevant Campaign or Announcement, click and select View stats.
- From the Announcements menu: In the row of the relevant Announcement, click View Stats.
- From the Automated Campaigns menu: At the lower right corner of the relevant Campaign, click and select View stats.
The main features of the Statistics page are described in the table below the diagram.
|Description / Notes
|Allows you to select or clear the checkboxes of all recipients. You may also select checkboxes individually. When at least one checkbox is selected, the Add tags button appears next to the Select button, enabling you to create tags for the selected clients.
|Enables you to save the statistics in a CSV or Excel file.
The Search tool allows you to filter the list of recipients according to recipient name, email or phone number.
The Channel option enables you to filter the list according to delivery method (email or SMS).
This row lets you review delivery statistics at a glance. The categories are:
|List of recipients
Lists each client to whom the Campaign / Announcement was sent. Hovering over the statistics icons displays a tooltip showing exactly when the client viewed the message, clicked the button, etc. For example:
Clicking the row of a client opens the Client Card for that client.