Adding and Deleting Clients
vcita will automatically add client cards in your account as clients interact with you through vcita. This article will cover manually adding clients and deleting unwanted clients.
- Open the Clients menu. At the top of the page, click New Client.
The New Client window opens.
- Enter the client's contact details and any other client information.
Note: All contact details are optional except for First Name.
- Open the Client Status dropdown list and select an appropriate status for the new client. The default status is Customer.
- By default, the time zone defined for the new client is the same as the time zone of your business. If the client is in a different time zone, select the relevant option from the Time zone dropdown list.
Note: This option is relevant only if your Calendar Settings support multiple time zones.
- If relevant, click the Add Tags line and select one or more tags for the new client. (For more details about tags and their use, refer to Adding Tags to Organize Your Client List.)
- Private notes: Add an internal note to the client.
- Check the Send client a link box to send the client an email with an invitation to view your Client Portal. To view and update the text of the message, click Edit email message.
- Click Save.
A Client Card for the new client is created:
You can continue by adding more data (e.g., an image) to the Client Card, as necessary, and start interactions with your new client.
To delete clients, just go to Clients and use the search and filter options to find the client. Click on the client to open the client card and click the Delete button in the upper left-hand corner.