Adding, Removing and Managing Staff Members
Add team members and work collaboratively in your vcita account with additional staff members. Each staff member can have their own calendar, services and availability, and you can even assign roles and permissions. To add and manage staff, start by navigating to Settings > Staff.
Adding Staff Members
To add a staff member:
- At the top of the page, click New Staff Account.
- Enter the staff member's name and email address. The email address will be used to log into the account.
- By default, new staff members are assigned the role of User. If you have a Platinum subscription, you can assign a different role from the dropdown. Please note that there can be only one Primary Admin, the owner of the account,
- Choose the services that this staff member will provide from the Select Services dropdown. Services are listed based on your Services menu.
- Click Add.
The new member is added to your Staff Members list. If you have chosen to send an email invitation, the new staff member will receive a Welcome email with instructions on logging in and setting their password.
Managing Staff Accounts
Hovering over a row in the Staff Members list displays icons that enable you to perform various administrative actions.
You can rearrange the order of staff members in the list using the Reorder icon . Click and hold the icon, and then drag the staff member to the desired position in the list.
Click to access more options.
- Edit staff account: Update name, account details and services provided by the staff member. You may also click .
- Staff settings: Access the Settings page where you can customize that member's profile, services, schedule and other details.
- Login as: Log into the selected staff member's account.
- Resend activation email: Resend the Welcome email that prompts the staff member to activate the account and set a password.
- Delete: Removes the account of the staff member. When you delete a staff account, all data for that account (messages, meetings, payments, documents, etc.) is transferred to the Inbox of the Primary Admin. It is not possible to delete the account of the Primary Admin.
Removing Staff Members
- Click next to the staff member you would like to delete.
- Select Delete from the dropdown.