Adding a Call To Action Button to Your Facebook Page
Add a vcita call to action button to your official business page, enabling prospects and clients to schedule, contact you, or take other action directly from Facebook.
Grab Your Call to Action Link
First, grab a direct link from vcita which you will add to your Facebook page.
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click on the Create Direct Links button.
- Select the desired call to action from the menu. Depending on the action you select, you will have further options to create more specific calls to action, such as scheduling for a specific service or paying a fixed, predetermined amount.
- Click Get Link to get your link, then click Grab Link to copy it to your clipboard.
- Proceed to add the selected call to action to your Facebook page.
Adding a Button to Your Facebook Page
Next, we will add the direct link to the call to action button on you Facebook business page. Make sure you already have a business page set up for your business on Facebook.
- Log into Facebook.
- Edit your business page.
- Click Add a Button (if you already have a button set up, hover over it and click Delete button first).
- Choose one of the actions that allows you to enter a custom URL, such as 'Contact us', 'Learn more', 'Sign up' or 'Shop now'.
- Paste the direct link that you copied from vcita in the previous section into the Website field and click Save.
- Your Facebook business page is now connected to vcita!
Disconnect Your Facebook Page From vcita
Disconnecting vcita from your Facebook page is easy.
- Log into your Facebook account and edit the business page with the vcita call to action.
- Hover your mouse over the button and click Delete button.