Importing Contacts to Your Client List
vcita supports bulk import of clients from the following sources:
Importing Clients from Square
If you are using Square to accept payments, you can import your clients from Square into vcita (available in the US, UK, Canada and Australia).
To import clients from Square:
1. At the top of the Clients page, click Import.
2. The Import your data window opens. Click on Get Started.
3. Click on Square
4. A pop-up will open for Square to sign into your Square account.
5. On this screen, scroll down and click Allow to authorize vcita
6. The importing will begin
7. Refresh the Clients page to view the imported contacts.
Adding Clients to Square
If vcita has not recognized clients in Square, you may need to add contacts to your Google Contacts list first, or switch to a different Square account.