We know that one size does not always fit all, which is why personalizing user experience is critical to ensure higher user engagement and adoption rate. Whether your clients are health service providers, coaches or mechanics; we give you the right tools to tailor the user experience to best suit their business needs, per industry.
Why use templates
Using templates can help you save time when provisioning vCita accounts for your clients.
It's straight forward, as the basic configuration is being cloned from the template and the new account will be ready to use out of the box.
Individual settings can later be easily adjusted and modify by each business, based on their specific needs.
Templates are particularly useful when working with a range of specific verticals.
Different business verticals usually have different needs when it comes to communicating with clients and managing their business.
Coaches, for example, may want to offer a free introductory call for new clients.
Plumbers may want to allow customers to "request a quote" online. Based on that, they can qualify the client and follow up with an estimate.
Personal trainers, which are not usually sitting by their desk, would want to allow their clients to schedule a call back online. This is a great way for small businesses to attract, engage and convert new clients.
Simpler on-boarding experience for business owners- Using templates per vertical, can help your clients on-board faster. By providing a specific setup that speaks their language, clients can better understand how the product is tailored to their needs, which ultimately increases adoption rate and usage.
Mark accounts as template:
You can mark any account under your Partner Dashboard as a template. Please note that it is recommended to create a new account for this purpose and not use accounts that are in use by you or your clients:
To mark an account as template - In your Partner Dashboard, find the account you wish to set as template and check the Mark as template box (or select Mark as template from the actions menu).
Create an account based on existing template:
There are 2 options to create an account based on a specific template:
- Clone accounts within the Partner Dashboard
- Create an account using the Account Creation API
Clone accounts within the Partner Dashboard
- Click on Create New Client Account on your Partner Dashboard.
- Select From template
- Choose the template you wish apply for the new account
- Complete the business information and save
Clone account using the account creation API
The account creation API allows you to create your own registration journey for your clients.
There are different parameters you need to pass with the API call, one of them is the template business ID.
To grab the template business ID follow these steps:
- Search and click on the desired template
- Click on the Technical Info tab and copy the ID parameter (16 characters).
Which settings are being cloned from the template?:
Settings > Business info:
Settings > Availbility & calendar:
- Time zone
- Time format
- Calendar increments
Settings > Payments:
- Enable online payments
- Enable multiple currencies (yes/no)
- Terms & conditions text for estimates and invoices
Settings > Inbox & Leads:
- Email cc & bcc
Settings > Auto client messages > Payments:
- Enable automatic Invoice reminders
Settings > Auto client messages > Bookings:
- Enable customized meeting reminder to client (SMS & Email)
- Booking request auto reply
- Post appointment follow up & message
Settings > Auto client messages > Messages & documents:
Settings > Online booking options:
- Enable online scheduling
- Future booking limit
- Policies (term of services, massage and payments policy)
Settings > Client card:
- Client card fields and settings
- Enforce opt in (when opt-in field is added to the client card)
Online presence > Website widgets:
- Sidebar widget settings
- Contact form fields and settings
- Client portal widget (including design and settings)
- Any campaign listed under the Campaigns tab (content & design)
Settings > My services:
- All the categories and services listed under 'my services' including each service specific settings
Settings > Coupons:
- Any listed coupons under the Coupons page will be copied to the cloned account including coupon code, amount, name etc.