One-on-One Services and Appointments
A one-on-one is a type of service. This is a meeting between you (or a staff member) and a single client. Only one client can sign up for any available time slot for a one on one appointment.
If multiple clients need to attend sessions of this service, consider creating a group event instead!
Creating a One-on-One Service
To add a One-on-One type of service to your service menu:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Settings > My Services.
- At the upper left corner of the page, click New Service > 1 on 1 appointment.
- Set up the following:
- A service name.
- Location: Where and how the appointment will take place, for example, online via a web conference or in-person at your office.
- Duration of the service.
- Price of the appointment: It can be free or paid.
- Staff: Select the staff members who offer this service from the dropdown.
- Click Create to create your new service right away.
For more service customization options, proceed to the section below.
For additional settings:
- Visit your service menu under Settings > My Services.
- Click on the service you want to edit (or click the pencil icon next to it).
You can edit the following settings:
- Service info: Service name, description, image and visibility settings.
- Location: Location type and protocol, such as who selects the location, which online meeting provider will be used, etc.
- Duration and Availability: Additional settings for meeting length and available time slots.
- Price: How the fee is displayed to clients and more payment options.
- Staff: The list of staff members who offer this service.
- Booking Options: Customize the online booking options for this individual service. These settings will override the defaults set in Settings > Online Booking Options.
- Client Notifications: Customize the auto-replies for booking this specific service. Updating this section will override the default auto client messages.
- Client Intake Form: Add additional questions to the intake form that clients have to fill out when booking this service. These questions are asked in addition to your default scheduling intake form.
Click on Save near the upper left corner of the page to save your changes.