Managing Outstanding Invoices and Bookings
All of your invoices and payment requests related to bookings can be found in the Invoices & Bookings section. To get started, log into your vcita account and navigate to Payments > Invoices and Bookings.
You will find your invoices and bookings summary at the top of the page. Click on any summary to filter out the relevant invoices and bookings.
- Total: Inclusive of all open, paid, overdue and draft invoices and bookings.
- Open: Open payments, overdue payments and drafts.
- Overdue: Overdue payments only.
Sorting Your Invoices and Bookings
To sort the list:
Click the Sort by dropdown underneath the summary totals. Choose from:
- Creation Date
- Due Date
- Invoice Number
- Client First Name
- Client Last Name
Filtering Your Invoices and Bookings
The filtering options are in a separate collapsible pane on the right side of the Invoices & Bookings page (if you can't see the pane, it is probably collapsed. Click the blue arrow tab). Multiple filters may be applied and only results that fulfill all the filter requirements will appear.
To filter the list:
Toggle the checkboxes on or off depending on which combination of filters you want to apply and choose from the following:
- Client name: View a single client's invoices and bookings.
- Status: Select a status or set of statuses by clicking on multiple items.
- Has Invoice: Filter out invoices only.
- Has Coupon: Filter out only invoices that have a coupon applied.
Click Clear Selection to remove your filters.
Managing Invoices and Bookings
Select invoices and bookings to perform actions.
- Download: Saves selected invoices locally in file format. If you choose a single invoice, it is downloaded as a PDF file. Multiple invoices are downloaded as a ZIP file.
- Print: Allows you to print all selected invoices.
- Record Payment: Register payments which were made through a channel other than vcita.
- Cancel Payment: Cancel the invoice or payment request.
Booking Payment Requests
Payment requests are automatically created when a client is registered for a service but has not completed payment. This happens because:
- The service was set to 'Suggest to pay at booking', therefore payment at booking was optional.
- The service was booked on the staff side, thus skipping the payment step.