Managing Outstanding Estimates
You can view all your estimates on the Estimates page. To get started, log and navigate to Payments > Estimates.
You will find your estimates summary at the top of the page. Click on any summary to filter out the estimates included in the totals.
- Total: The value of all estimates.
- Approved and Invoiced: All approved estimates and estimates which have been converted into invoices.
- Open: Estimates which are waiting on a response - they have not been accepted or rejected.
- Expiring Soon: The total value of all estimates which are expiring soon, based on the terms of the estimate. The total includes estimates which are going to expire in the next 10 days.
Click the Sort by dropdown underneath the summary totals. Choose from:
- Creation Date
- Expiration Date
- Estimate Number
- Client First Name
- Client Last Name
The filtering options are in a separate collapsible pane on the right side of the page (if you can't see the pane, it is probably collapsed. Click the blue arrow tab). Multiple filters may be applied and only results that fulfill all the filter requirements will appear.
You can filter by the following criteria:
- Client name: Filter out a single client's estimates.
- Status: Filter by selecting statuses from the dropdown.
Clicking Clear Selection removes your filters and resets the default filters.
Download to Print
Select an estimate or multiple estimates from the list to download and then print the payment receipts.