How do I remove the vcita widget from my Weebly website?
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Follow the instructions below to remove vCita widgets from your website:
Disable Popup Widget
You can set if and how the Client Portal Widget will appear on your website: Show only after some time, show only on mobile or only on desktop, or not show at all.
To do so:
- Visit Website Widgets on vCita Dashboard
- Click on Edit/View on Pop-up Widget
- Scroll down to the "General Settings" tab on the left
- To completely disable the widget: Uncheck "Enable on desktop view" and "Enable on mobile view"
Remove Scheduler Pro App
If you wish to remove the Scheduler Pro app from your Weebly website, follow the instructions below:
- Visit your Weebly Editor
- Select "Apps" on the navigation bar at the top of your screen
- Click on "My Apps" in the right-hand corner.
- Find "Scheduler Pro" and under the "..." button on the right, select "Remove App"
- Select Yes, Remove when prompted and the app will be removed.
- You will be prompted to reload your page once the app has been removed successfully
Remove Other Widgets
If you wish to remove a different widget from your website, locate the custom HTML block and click the 'x' in the top right-hand corner of the block to delete it
Have more Weebly questions? Contact Weebly's Support!
Article is closed for comments.