Scheduler Pro - Getting started
The Scheduler Pro App is designed to help you generate more business opportunities, and offer your clients an easy online scheduling experience, right from your website.
Set up your scheduling options
vCita helps you manage and schedule 1-on-1 appointments and group events.
Create a menu of services for your clients to choose from: add a description, duration, price and location. To enable scheduling, set up your business hours and availability.
How can I offer online scheduling on my website?
1) Client Portal Widget
When Scheduler Pro is installed on your Weebly site, the Client Portal widget is automatically added to your Weebly site.
The Client Portal widget contains a call to action pop-up located on the bottom right corner of your site, designed to encourage website visitors to schedule a service or a different action, such as leave their details or share a file.
Once you publish your Weebly Site, the Client Portal Widget will appear on the desktop and mobile versions of your website.
You can fully customize your Client Portal's text and colors, promoted actions, pop-up timing, display conditions (on desktop, mobile or both) and more.
Don't want Client Portal to show on your website?
- Visit the Client Portal Widget Editor and open the "General settings" tab on the left
- Uncheck "Enable on desktop view" and "Enable on mobile view"
2) Add an online scheduling button
You can easily add online scheduling to your website as a button:
- Visit your Online Presence page to generate your unique scheduling link
- Click "Create Direct Links" and follow the instructions to create the type of button you want
- Click "Grab Link" to copy the generated link
- On your Weebly editor, add a button widget and paste the link when prompted