The Scheduler Pro App is designed to help you generate more business opportunities, and offer your clients the ease of online scheduling, right from your website.
Set up your scheduling options
vCita helps you manage and schedule 1-on-1 appointments and group events.
Create your list of offered services for your clients to choose from, add a description, duration, price and location. Set up your business hours and availability and let your clients book online.
How can I offer online scheduling on my website?
1) LiveSite Widget
When Scheduler Pro is installed on your Weebly site, the vCita LiveSite widget is automatically added to your Weebly site.
The LiveSite widget contains a call to action pop-up located on the bottom right corner of your site, designed to encourage website visitors to schedule a service or take any other action online, such as leave their details or share a file.
Once you publish your Weebly Site, the LiveSite Widget will show on your website for both desktop and mobile visitors.
You can customize your LiveSite's texts and colors, promoted actions, pop-up timing, display conditions (on desktop, mobile or both) and more.
Don't want LiveSite Widget to show on your website?
- Visit LIveSite widget editing page and open the "General settings" tab on the left
- Uncheck "Enable on desktop view" and "Enable on mobile view"
2) Add an online scheduling button
You can easily add online scheduling to your website as a button:
- Visit your Links and buttons page to generate your unique scheduling link
- Select "Email" on the first selection, and "schedule appointments" on the second selection
- Copy the link at the bottom.
- On your Weebly editor, add a button widget and paste the link.