In vCita accounts with multiple staff members (supported for Business and higher subscriptions), the Account Administrator can choose to view data for all accounts, or only for their own personal account. In addition, the Account Administrator can impersonate other staff members and "work as" any employee.
Viewing Data for All Team Members
From the upper right corner of any page of your vCita account, click the Team Display icon.
In the dialog that opens, make sure the View all team option is selected.
You will now be able to see collective data for your entire staff in all the menus.
"Working as" Other Staff Members
As an Account Administrator, you can access the accounts of other staff members and perform actions on their behalf. For example, you can make new appointments for another staff member.
To "work as" another staff member:
- From any page of your vCita account, click the Team Display icon.
- In the Team display view dialog, select the staff member that you want to impersonate. For example:
The displays in all menus change to the view of the selected staff member. When you hover over the Team Display icon, a tooltip shows you which staff member is being impersonated.
- Perform any necessary actions on behalf of your staff member.
- When you are finished, open the Team display view dialog again. Return to the All Team view, or select a different staff member to impersonate.
- Team Display View Options
- Offering Multi-staff Online Scheduling
- Assigning Messages and Appointments to Other Staff Members
- Configuring Staff Member Settings
Still have questions? Contact us