For users on the Business or Platinum subscription level, the Account Administrator has access to view not only their personal data, but all team data from within their account. One especially useful aspect of this functionality is on the vCita Calendar.
The Account Administrator is able to view the schedule for all team members, as well as schedule new meetings on behalf of other employees.
To get started with this view, navigate to the Calendar option on the left-hand menu.
Once in the calendar, click the icon in the upper-right to open up the staff-selection functionality. You can then select specific staff members, or all staff members, and their data will populate on the calendar.
By default the meetings will display in an "overlap" view, but there is also a column view available. Simply disable the Show in one calendar check-box to view the columns instead.
The video below demonstrates how to activate the multi-staff view, how to change the display from overlapping to columns, and how to return to the "Personal Data" view.
Schedule on behalf of other staff members
In addition to simply viewing the calendar data for the other staff members, the Account Administrator is also able to schedule a meeting with a client on behalf of any staff member directly from the calendar, without ever leaving the account!
To get started, do the following:
- While logged into the Admin account, navigate to your Calendar
- Then, select the white upside-down arrow in the upper left of your account
- On the screen that pops up, choose the desired staff member from the Work as option
(click the box to see the available options)
- Once you have impersonated the desired staff member, in order to schedule the appointment on the calendar, click New at the top of the screen. Click here to learn more about scheduling directly from the vCita calendar.
- Initiating a new meeting will prompt your Client List to display. Choose the desired client, configure the meeting details, and click Send to submit the request.
- To return to your account view, click the X that displays next to the "Working as..." indicator on the left.
The video below shows an example of an Account Administrator scheduling a meeting on behalf of another staff member.
- How to "Work As" another staff member
- How to add or remove staff accounts
- What is a Teams account?
- Dispatch/Assign meetings or messages to other staff members
Still have questions? Contact us.