View, Work and Log-in Options for Multi-staff Accounts
On multi-staff accounts, Account Admins, Managers and Collaborators can take advantage of different view and work as options in vcita. This feature lets you view the account as if you were a different staff member or filter engagements in the account to show only your interactions with clients vs all the team's engagements.
In your vcita Dashboard, use the toggle in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to switch between team view and individual view.
- View All: See all clients, correspondences, and appointments across the whole team.
- Only Me: See only clients you are assigned to, and your own correspondences, and appointments.
Admin Accounts: Login As . . .
Only the Primary Admin and Admins can 'login as' any staff member's account and view all activities and client communication. You will actually be logged into that staff account, not just viewing the account from that staff member's perspective.
- In your vcita account, navigate to Settings > Staff.
- Hover over the staff member you want to login as.
- Click the 3 dots that appear to the right of the staff name.
- Select Login as from the menu.
- You are now logged in as the staff member.
To return to your admin account after you have logged in to a team member account, log out of the account by clicking on the staff name in the upper right-hand corner and click Logout.
Please sign in to leave a comment.