You can sync your vCita account with your iCal calendar (through iCloud) so busy times on your calendar will be excluded from your vCita availability and will not be offered to clients to schedule.
To sync iCloud with vCita, you should first publish your calendar as follows:
- Login to your iCloud account at www.icloud.com and click on Calendar
- Click on the Calendar Sharing Info icon next to the calendar you wish to sync with vCita
- Check the Public Calendar box and copy the subscription link, and click OK.
- Back to you vCita account: click on Settings then select Calendar
- Under Calendar Sync. section find Icloud Calendar option and click on Sync Availability.
- Paste the subscription link in the text box under section 4 and click Synchronize.
To verify that your availability is synced properly, please review this article.