Sync Your Google Calendar With vcita
Sync vcita to your Google Calendar to pull busy time from your personal calendar, so you never get double booked when you have another event.
To sync a Google calendar with vCita:
- Login to your vcita account, and go to Settings > Staff (just Settings for non-admins).
- Click the ⋮ icon and select Staff Settings.
- Switch to the My Schedule tab and scroll down to the Calendar Sync section.
- Click Sync Availability next to Google Calendar.
- A popup opens, prompting you to login to your Google account that you want to sync. Use your Google credentials to login and allow Online Scheduler to access your account.
- Under Calendar Pull, review the list of calendars associated with your Google account. Check the box next to each calendar you want to pull busy time from. All the selected calendars will affect your availability.
- Click Save Changes.
- If you want to stop syncing with Google Calendar at any point, click Disconnect.