Will the Contents of My vcita calendar be publicly visible to others?
No. The content of your calendar will never be publicly displayed by vcita. Clients will only see your available time slots while scheduling.
In your vcita account, some staff members will be able to see your calendar, if they have the role Admin, Manager, or Collaborator.
Limit the details from your synced appointments shown on the vcita calendar
- Go to your staff settings under Calendar>Edit Calendar> Edit Business Hours & Calendar Settings
- Click on Edit Sync Preferences (Note: We only sync to Google or Outlook)
- Click on Disconnect if you want to change your preferences
- Click Connect on Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar (whichever service you use)
- Under Import Preferences, select the toggle to keep your external calendar private
Hide Client Information when exporting to Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar
If you also want your client information to be private for your events that are being pushed from vcita to your Google or Outlook calendar, under Export Preferences select Keep my clients' information private toggle
Then select "done" and set the sync time to complete.