In order for a meeting, that was scheduled on vCita, to be automatically added to your Outlook calendar you should:
- Make sure the email address assigned to your vCita account is the same as the email address of your calendar.
- Make sure you receive an email notification from vCita with the subject "Appointment scheduled with [Your client's name]". This email contains an ics file that will allow you to add the meeting to your calendar.
To review/change the email address on your vCita account, go to your Profile Settings page and edit the Email field.
*If you wish to receive vCita notifications to another email address you can add it to the Additional Emails field on that same page.
- Enable Automatically process meeting requests and responses to meeting requests option on your Outlook calendar.
To enable this setting follow the steps below:
For Outlook 2010:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Mail.
- Under Tracking, choose Automatically process meeting requests and responses to meeting requests and polls check box.
For Outlook 2007:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click E-mail Options, and then click Tracking Options.
- Select the Process requests and responses on arrival check box.