*You may need to enable the option to publish your Outlook 365 calendar to internet in your Outlook account settings. Please click here to learn more.
Or for Exchange users please click here to learn more.
- Login to your Office 365 account account
- Click on Calendar in the main menu
- In the calendar click on Share on the top right
- Send this invitation to an email address of yours outside of the organization (for example, Your personal email address in gmail/yahoo/apple)
- Make sure to set the permissions to Availability Only
- Check your mailbox for that Share Calendar invitation.
- Copy the "Subscribe" link from the email (ends with ics) without the webcal:// at the beginning
Back to your vCita account click on Settings then select Calendar and click on Other icon.
Paste the URL in the text box and click the Synchronize button.
Outlook Web App/Exchange
- Click (or right click) on Calendar in the Navigation Pane in Outlook Web App.
- Click Share, then select Publish This Calendar to Internet*. If you've already published your calendar, click Change Publishing Settings.
- Under Publishing Detail, select Availability Only
- Under Publish my calendar, select the time span you want to publish. Publishing will start on the current date
- Under Access level, select Restricted
- Click Start Publishing
- Copy the URL for your calendar from Calendar Links
(If you have more than one link choose "Subscription link")
- Back to your vCita account click on Settings then select Calendar and click on Other icon.
- Paste the URL in the text box and click the Synchronize button.