No more double bookings or lost appointments. Save time, energy and hassle by scheduling appointments/events directly from your business calendar!
These are the proven benefits you get when scheduling one-on-ones appointments or group events directly from your vCita calendar:
- Reduce no-shows - vCita sends automatic meeting reminders to your clients
- View your own/your staff upcoming meetings and modify if necessary
- Invite clients to schedule an appointment
- Block dates and times to change your availability on the go
- Easily sync your personal Gmail/iCloud/Outlook calendar with your Business calendar for perfect coordination
- Send invoices
Select CALENDAR from your Dashboard's menu
SCHEDULE NEW- This button will open a drop down menu with a selection of actions from which you can choose:
Appointment- Lets you create a new appointment
Group event- Lets you create a group event
Invite to schedule – Send your clients an invitation to schedule an appointment to one of your services directly from their mail. Click here to learn more about Invite to schedule option.
Busy time- Indicate specific time ranges/slots to be marked as “busy” times. These times will be excluded from your availability and clients will not have the option to select these times.
- PRINT– Sends your schedule to your configured printer
- CALENDAR SETTINGS- Redirects you to your calendar configurations. Any updates made to your calendar settings will affect the availability your clients see in real-time. There are other configurations that will affect how your availability is displayed to your clients.
- EXPORT- Opens a drop down menu allowing you to either export all your appointments and events to a CSV or Excel file within a given date range.
You can choose from 4 different handy display options: Day, Week, Month and Agenda
- Day view: Displays your appointments for that day.
- Week View: Displays your calendar in a Sunday-Saturday format
- Month View: Displays your monthly calendar at a glance
- Agenda View: A list view of all upcoming appointments
Located to the right of your calendar, this pane consists of two view options- Services or Staff.
- SERVICES VIEW
Picking this view will display each of your configured services alongside 3 grey icons:
- Lets you schedule with one or multiple clients an appointment to the service displayed to the left of this icon.
- Entice your clients or prospects to schedule a time for that specific service from your client portal by either grabbing a link you can manually send by mail or insert in any social media post.
- Takes you to the given service configuration page where it can be edited.
– Located at the bottom of the pane, it acknowledges you if online scheduling option is enabled for your clients or not.
- Gets you to your online scheduling configuration page.
- STAFF VIEW
Choosing this view will display each of your configured staff member, alongside the same 3 grey icons shown in the SERVICES VIEW.
Note- The icons located to the right of each staff member/your name have the same usage as explained in the Services view. The only exception is the Pen icon. Clicked here, it will take you to the chosen staff member page configuration for editing purposes.
- Add staff member – Enables you to add more staff to your team, depending on the plan you are subscribed to.
- If you are a business consisting of one person- Only your name will be displayed
- If you are on a multi-staff subscription:
Show all – Will display all of your team’s schedule
Ticking individual check boxes next to the relevant team member- Will display their schedule (If you are on a multi-staff subscription, please click here to learn more about using the shared Team calendar).
Show in one calendar- Checking this box will display all of your staff member’s schedules in the same calendar.
Leaving this box unchecked, will split your calendar into individual schedules for each of your staff members as shown below:
- How do I create my service menu?
- Set Booking Follow-Ups With Clients
- Get to know your calendar options.
- Shared Teams Calendar
- Send appointment reminders via email or SMS
Still have questions? Contact us.