Can I limit how far in advance my clients can schedule with me?
Yes, you can set a default limit to how far in advance your clients can schedule with you. This can also be set at the service level. Here are the steps to set these limits:
Limit Future Bookings (Default)
- Navigate to Settings > Online Booking Options
- Scroll to the Booking options & limits section
- This section will have the field Limit future bookings and the default will show as "Not set"
- "Not Set" means there are no scheduling limits imposed onto your clients, and they can book as far into the future as they want
- To set a limit, click on the field and select one of the options from the drop down menu that appears
- Once you select your limit, vCita will automatically save your changes
Limit Future Bookings (Service Level)
To set a future limit on scheduling at the service level, follow these steps:
- Go to: Settings > My Services and select the service you would like to set your limit for
- Once you have selected the service, scroll down to Booking options.
- Locate the field Limit future booking, and select "Customize"
- Click the drop-down to select which limit you want for the service
- Once you are done updating your service, click the "Done" button at the top
Please Note: Once you have enabled the limit you want for this specific service, this will override the default limit. Updating the default limit will not affect any services that have their own customized limits, and these services will need to be manually updated individually.
Still have questions? Contact us.