Create a Scheduling Link for a Specific Date
The Direct Links functionality in vCita can be used to create scheduling links that show availability beginning with a specified date.
To create a direct scheduling link that open the calendar on a specific date, please do the following:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal
- Click the "Create Direct Links" button
- The Create a Link wizard will appear
- Select "Schedule"
- Adjust the link options as desired
- Click on the "Advanced Options" drop-down menu
- Under First day show, select Specific date
- Specify the desired start date
- Click on "Get Link"
- Click on "GRAB LINK"
- Click on "CLOSE"
To confirm your link is working as intended, paste the copied URL in a new tab. Once your link is configured you can place it into your hyperlinks, emails, campaigns, or buttons on your website, etc.