Create a Scheduling Link for a Specific Date
The Direct Links functionality in vCita can be used to create scheduling links that show availability beginning with a specified date.
To create a direct scheduling link that open the calendar on a specific date, please do the following:
- Go to: Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click on the Create Direct Links button found in the middle of the page.
- The Create a Link popup appears. Select Schedule as the action. Further options appear.
- Adjust the link options as desired.
- Click on the "Advanced Options" drop-down menu.
- Select Specific date.
- Specify the desired start date using the date picker.
- Click on Get Link.
- Click the icon to get a preview of what your clients will see when they click on that new link.
- Click Grab Link to copy your new link to the clipboard.
- Click on Close.