The Direct Links functionality in vCita can be used to create scheduling links that show availability beginning with a specified date.
To create a direct scheduling link that open the calendar on a specific date, please do the following:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal
- Click the "Create Direct Links" button
- The Create a Link wizard will appear
- Select "Schedule"
- Adjust the link options as desired
- Click on the "Advanced Options" drop-down menu
- Under First day show, select Specific date
- Specify the desired start date
- Click on "Get Link"
- Click on "GRAB LINK"
- Click on "CLOSE"
To confirm your link is working as intended, paste the copied URL in a new tab. Once your link is configured you can place it into your hyperlinks, emails, campaigns, or buttons on your website, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.