Yes! By default, we request an email and First Name, but you can definitely request additional information from clients during the scheduling process with vCita! Create a questionnaire for your clients to fill out during the scheduling process by utilizing the Client Card under Settings, or add a Client Intake Form to the actual service itself.
This will allow you to gather all the information you need to provide the best service to your clients!
- Create new client card fields under Settings > Client Card
- This data will be saved with the client's information, which can be viewed in the Clients section
- This data will only be requested the first time the customer contacts/schedules with you. For this reason, it is best to use the client card fields for information that will typically not need to be updated (such as Name, Email Address, etc)
- Check out our article Customizing Client Card Settings to learn more about client card fields
Client Intake Form
The Client Intake Form is set up in your services. To add one:
- Go to Settings > Services and select a service to edit. Each service can have its own unique form.
- This data your client enters in this form will not be stored as a part of the client's information on the client card, as the data is considered to be a part of that specific appointment. You can always go back to the conversation tied to the appointment to review your client's answers, or copy/paste the answers into the Private Notes section of the client card.
- The questions here will be asked every time a customer schedules that particular service. This option is great for collecting information you will need before each and every appointment
Example of a client form with both Client Card Fields and Service-Specific Intake Form activated.
Still have questions? Contact us.