Generally speaking, services in vCita are either a paid service or a free service. However, it doesn't always make sense to display the fact that a service is free.
Examples include the following:
- Phone Interview
- Candidate Reference call
- Implementation kick-off call
To remove the word "Free" from being listed on an individual service, please do the following:
- Click on Settings > My Services
- Click on the service to be edited
- Scroll down to the Price section
- In the Service fee options select "Free - Don't display a fee"
- Once you finish updating the service click the "Done" button at the top
After the changes have been made to the service, no fee or "Free" option will update automatically:
To learn more about creating 1:1 services, please check out our article 1-on-1 Appointment Options.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.