Can I send a client an email invitation to schedule a service?
Yes, you can send an email to your client(s) inviting them to schedule a service. You can also invite them to visit your client portal, pay for a service, or share a file with you.
To send an email invitation:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Clients.
- Click on the "Invite via Email" button
- Search for the client(s) by name, email, or tag and select all the clients you would like to invite.
- Select Continue
- Select the action (Schedule in this case)
- Adjust the action options and click Continue.
- Edit the sender, email subject, message, and the text on the call to action button.
- Click Send to send your invite.