All your online booking options are available via your Service Menu for all of your customers. When creating the options under Settings > Services, you'll have the following options:
- Set the Service Name & Service Details
- The duration of the appointment
- Choose a Communication Type: Phone - You call the client, Phone - Client calls you, Online, Skype, In person - Your location, In Person - Client location. If you choose an option where the customer should contact or come to you, the relevant information will be requested from the customer when they schedule.
- You may set preparation time to ensure you always have X minutes before a service of that type.
- Choose your Interval, which controls how often a time-slot is offered within your available hours.
- Enable the Availability check-box to set service-specific hours of availability.
- Set your Fee Display to determine if the service is free, or if it requires payment
- Edit the Client Fields to add a service-specific questionnaire
- If you're creating a Group Event, set the Max Attendees
- Create your Service Menu
- Add a 1:1 Appointment to your Service Menu
- Add and Manage Group Events
- Customized Service Forms
- Get Started with Online Payments
Still have questions? Contact us.