Receiving and Responding to Bookings
When a client makes a booking with you, an email will be sent to the email address associated with your staff account. It will also appear in your vcita Inbox. To view these booking requests in vCita, navigate to the Inbox and check the Requires Your Attention folder.
Automatically Accept Bookings
If your Online Booking Options are set to automatically accept appointments when you are available, the incoming booking request will be automatically added to your calendar.
Manually Accept Bookings
If your Online Booking Options are set to manually accept appointments, the appointment is not confirmed until you accept the booking request.
To respond to a booking request:
- Click on the message to view the full conversation.
- Click Accept to accept the request.
- To decline or reschedule, click the ⋮ icon which will expand more options.
Check the Status of a Booking
You can check the current status of a booking on the appointment page.
- Start in your Calendar and click on the appointment to view the appointment details page.
- You will find the current appointment status under the title and time of the appointment.
Click here to view all client statuses.