Yes, you can set a fixed price for a service while you are configuring your one-on-one services.
Once you have configured a payment gateway, clients will be able to pay you with a credit card, debit card, or with their PayPal account, if PayPal is your preferred payment vendor.
You can choose to request a payment when the appointment is scheduled or you can create an invoice and collect the payment online prior to the appointment, at the office, or over the phone.
To set a a fee on a service, please do the following:
- Click on Settings > My Services
- Select the service you want to edit
- Scroll down to the Price section
- Click on the Service Field Options menu and select one of the options as defined below:
- Free - Display as "Free": "Free" will be listed on the service and there will be no fee
- Free - Don't display a fee: Nothing will be stated on the service and there will be no fee
- Price varies - Display as "For a fee": "For a fee" will be listed on the service
- This allows you to decide on the final price after the service has been scheduled
- Paid - Suggest to pay at booking: This gives the client the option to pay upfront while booking
- The service will still be booked if the client chooses to not pay at the time of booking
- Paid - Require to pay at booking: The service requires payment in order to book the appointment
- Paid - Display fee only (No online payment): Displays the fee with no option to pay online
- Select one of the "Paid" options
- Enter a Service price and select a Currency (if applicable)
- Once your service is fully updated, click the "Done" button at the top
To learn more about getting started with online payments check out our article Get Paid Online.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.