Absolutely! Once you have configured a payment gateway, clients will be able to pay you with a credit card, debit card or with their PayPal account if PayPal is your preferred payment vendor.
To create an invoice that allows your clients to pay it online, please do the following:
- Click on Payments > Invoice & Bookings
- Click the "New" button at the top
- From the drop down menu that appears select "Invoice"
- Search for and select the client you are generating the invoice for
- Edit the invoice as desired
- Ensure that "Allow client to pay online" box is checked
- Click on "Send"
The invoice notification your client receives will now have a pay option. If your client chooses to first "View Online" the invoice, the invoice will also have green "Pay" button. When clicked the system will walk them through the process of making their online payment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.