This article walks through the different sections of your vCita account dashboard once you login.
When you log into your vCita account, you will see your LiveSite Dashboard. This will give you an overview of your account, where you can:
- New - Create new Clients, Messages, Appointments, Invoices, or Documents
- Add to Website - See the different option of how you can publish your LiveSite to your clients and allow then to contact your business online.
- Invite to LiveSite - Send your client an invitation to contact your business any way they prefer.
- Customize the LiveSite to match your business brand.
- Preview the look/feel of vCita on your website, and retrieve instructions for publishing the LiveSite Widget on your website
- Teams Only: Use the toggle in the upper-right to show only your data, or all team data
- Search for Clients, Messages, Appointments, Invoices, or Documents
- Help - Get access to the vCita Support Team, Video Tutorials and our Support Forum.
The FAQ option on the Help menu, will take you to the relevant article for the specific page you're on.
- Recently Active Clients - Quickly access and view recent client information and activity.
Add new clients manually or import clients from your Google Contacts or Excel file.
- My Account - Click the arrow next to your account name and image (top left) to view and manage your subscription and billing information.
Account Setup Status
Walks you through the steps that will help you to quickly get started and complete your account settings.
The Sidebar grants you access to the following options:
In your Inbox, you can:
- View all interactions between you and your clients
- View interactions that require your attention
- View clients that you have moved to the follow-up folder
- View interactions you have Archived
- View interactions you have deleted, where you can move back to Inbox, archive, delete forever, etc
- Create new Clients, Messages, Appointments, Invoices, Documents
In your calendar, you can:
- View your calendar in the following views: Day, Work Week, Week, Month, Agenda
- View your appointments
- View all your staff member's appointments in either one calendar, or split calendars
(Requires vCita Ultimate for Teams subscription)
- Create new appointments
- Mark time/days as busy
- Export your appointments report
- Edit your calendar settings
vCita will collect all customer data when they contact you and place them in your client list. In your client list, you can:
- Locate a desired client file
- Edit, update, delete or mark as spam
- Import an Excel/CSV file, or Export your vCita Client List
- Create a new client
vCita currently supports PayPal and Stripe. Should you choose to collect payment from clients using vCita, all information will be stored here. In addition, you can:
- Create a new invoice
- Teams Only: Sort by your data, or all staff data
- Sort payments & invoices based on status
- Sort payments & invoices based on type
- Track and review your payment total, payments collect, and payments still pending/open
vCita premium accounts offer 1:1 document sharing. Using the Documents tab, you can:
- Review/track all shared documents based on month
- Share a new document
vCita offers several options for integrating our tools with your website: LiveSite Widget, Links & Buttons, Contacty Form Widget, Scheduling Calendar/Service Menu and the Sidebar Widget. From the Publish tab, you can:
- Edit/View any of the available widgets
- Customize/generate action links for Scheduling, Contact, Payments, and Document Sharing
- Retrieve/send website installation instructions
The settings tab grants you access to the following (configuration access to functionality dependent upon your subscription):
- Business Info settings
- Staff settings (Teams only)
- Service menu settings
- Calendar settings
- Scheduling Options
- Notifications and Reminders
- Email Template Editing
- Payment settings
- LiveSite Branding
- Client Card configuration
vCita offers reporting for the following, and data can be exported to an Excel or CSV file:
- Client data
- Appointment data
- Widget views
Still have questions? Contact us.