What is the "source" of a client or booking?
vcita will track the source of clients and bookings, which lets you know where that client or conversation originated. This article will explain what each source means:
You can find the source of a client on the client card under Contact information on the right. Click the 'Show more' to expand details:
The source will be located under Additional Info. You can click on the link to view the Source details.
Possible sources of a client:
- Initiated by staff: imported or added manually by a staff member
- Client portal: Originated from your client portal
- Direct link: Accessed a direct link
- Website: A widget on your website
Appointment Booking Sources
Find the source of a booking, by clicking on the appointment in the conversation.
You will find Source under More info. Click on the link to view the Source details
- Initiated by staff: Manually initiated by a staff member
- Client portal: An action on your client portal
- Direct link: A direct link
- Website: a widget on your website
- Campaign: a Call-To-Action on your campaign