vCita will track the source of clients and conversations, which lets you know where that client or conversation originated. This article will explain what each source means.
You can find the source of a client on the client card under Additional Information.
Possible sources of a client:
- Initiated by staff: imported or added manually by a staff member
- Client portal: Originated from your client portal
- Direct link: Accessed a direct link
- Website: A widget on your website
Find the source of a conversation (this includes bookings, payments, contact requests, reviews, etc.) in the top right hand corner of the conversation page.
- Initiated by staff: Manually initiated by a staff member
- Client portal: An action on your client portal
- Direct link: A direct link
- Website: a widget on your website
- Campaign: a Call-To-Action on your campaign
Sources that show on a conversation can be clicked for more details. For more information on conversation sources, be sure to check out our article How do I know the source of each client request with vCita?
Still have questions? Contact us.