Setting Your Online Booking Policy
Your Online Booking Policy determines whether or how far ahead of a scheduled appointment a client can cancel or reschedule their appointment. The booking policy will be displayed to clients right before they submit their booking requests. This is the place to set expectations regarding cancellations, rescheduling, late arrivals, and so on.
To set your general booking policy default for all services:
- Navigate to Settings > Online Booking Options.
- In the Booking policies section, set the time limit for how far ahead clients can reschedule and cancel. You may also choose to disable the ability for clients to reschedule and cancel by unchecking the boxes.
- If you require clients to accept a Terms of Service, check the "Terms of Service" box and enter the URL for your Terms of Service. The page must be hosted on a website - or, you can upload a document to vcita and use the document sharing link provided by vcita.
What the client sees while scheduling:
To set a booking policy for a specific service:
- Navigate to Settings > Services
- Click on the service you wish to edit the booking policy on
- Scroll down to the Booking policies section
- Under Booking policy text select Customize
- Enter the text you would like for your booking policy
- Click on Save at the top of the page