vCita fully supports English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian and Hebrew.
To change the language on your vCita account navigate to Settings > Business Info, scroll down to the Admin Account section, and select your preferred language from the Language drop-down menu.
Want vCita in another language? No problem. Most of the text that is visible to your website visitors can be customized, and we are continuously working to add additional languages to the system.
See below for the areas that can be customized to your language as of now:
- Change the texts and labels of your LiveSite page and LiveSite widget
- Edit Your Contact Form Fields and labels
- Set your services labels
- Customize a Thank You message and email.
- Edit the Client Card and the Scheduling Contact Form
- Customize the text for the automatic emails sent to the clients and your team
Some of these options, among with other great features are available as a part of vCita Business subscription.
To learn more about the services offered with vCita business subscription, and get your 14 days of free trial - Click here.