You can integrate your vCita account with some of your favorite applications via Zapier.com. Further automate your business workflow and save time while improving clients satisfaction.
You can easily connect vCita with MailChimp, Salesforce, Google Contacts and hundreds of other apps - meaning you don’t need to spend time manually importing and exporting data to make a new client added in your vCita account appear on your Mailchimp mailing list.
- Grow your mailing list to extend your brand - Integrate vCita with your email marketing campaign tool and subscribe leads from vCita to your mailing list.
- Engage your complete client base with vCita - Sync your vCita contact with other tools you use, including contact form on your website, google contacts, phone contacts and more
- Run your business smoothly with your favorite CRM - connect vCita contacts, appointments and payments with your CRM software like Salesforce or HubSpot to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle
- Keep your books in sync - When using accounting tools such as Quickbooks, Stripe or FreshBooks, syncing your vCita account with your preferred accounting system will allow you to have all payments documented properly.
Which information can be sent from vCita to the 3rd party?
vCita supports the following triggers:
- New Appointment
- New Client
- New Payment
Whenever any of the triggers above are activated within your account or through the LiveSite, vCita will report to the third party application and will update it with the relevant information as per the rules you set in Zapier.
Please note: While vCita will send all available information, it may be that the 3rd party was not programmed to receive any information. The success of the integration also depends on the integration options that the 3rd party made available.
Which information vCita can receive from a 3rd party?
The triggers vCita can receive from other third party applications are:
- New Client (will create a new client in vCita)
- New Busy Time (will block your availability in vCita calendar)
Can't find the integration you need? Create your own!
Connect vCita with Zapier:
- Visit zapier.com and create a free account or login to your existing account.
- Navigate to your Zapier dashboard, click on Make a New Zap
- From the left side Choose a Trigger app search and select vCita.
(If vCita is not available to you in the search, please click here then click on Accept Invite)
- On the left choose the app you would like to sync with vCita.
- Choose one of vCita triggers. In this example - New Client (if you would like to use multiple triggers you should create another Zap) and connect it with the most appropriate option under your selected application.
- Connect to your vCita account:
Enter the email address to your vCita account.
Copy the API token from your vCita account and paste it in Zapier. Your API token is available on your vCita account under Settings>Integrations>Zapier (For White Label partners the API token is available under Settings>Business info at the bottom of the page).
- Match up vCita fields with the other application fields.
For example, you can ask from the client's information to be added to a specific mailing list.
Match up the third party application Email Address field with vCita Email Address field.
For the Email fields, click on the Insert vCita fields and select Email.
The fields may not always match up exactly, but you can edit your vCita account Client Card setting to create fields that better match your other applications.
- Give you Zap a meaningful name and you are done!
Please make sure to test your Zap and that everything is working smoothly.