How Do I Disable Automatic Follow-up Email Reminders?
To disable the automatic follow up email reminders that are sent to you, navigate to Settings > Auto-Client Messages and do the following:
- Scroll down to the Post Appointment Follow-up section
- For the "Follow-up" field select "No Follow-up (No Reminder)" from the drop down menu that appears
- Once updated, click the "Save" button at the top of the page
You can turn off the notification completely for you and your staff by going to Settings > Email Templates. Just follow these steps:
- From the drop-down at the top of the list, select Appointments.
- Scroll down to the Business section
- Select the template titled Appointment Completed - Follow Up.
- In the template itself, un-check the box for Send this email
- Click the "Save" button.
Still have questions? Contact Us
Please sign in to leave a comment.