Quarterly, Bi-Annual and Annual Subscriptions
- If you cancel within the 14 day trial period you will not be charged for the subscription. For further instructions on changing your subscription or closing your account, please click here.
- If you cancel after the trial period we can credit your account for future use or place your account on hold until you're ready to reactivate it; no prorated refund will be issued for the unused portion of the subscription.
- Once you cancel your subscription, you will not be billed further and you will have access to that subscription for the remainder of the billing cycle.
- If you cancel your account your subscription will cease renewal at the end of that particular billing cycle, and you will not be billed further. No prorated refund will be issued for the unused portion of your subscription.
*Please note: vCita is not liable for charges or fees from your bank as a result of being billed for your vCita subscription.*
Frequently Asked Questions - Billing
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our payment processor accepts all types of Credit Cards. You may also choose to pay with a Paypal account.
Where can I review my billing information and invoices for payments made to vCita?
- Click here, or log into vCita and click My Account.
How do I upgrade/downgrade my account?
- Click here, or log into vCita and click My Account > Change Plan.
Is this a lifetime agreement?
- While we hope that vCita will serve your needs for a lifetime, you are free to cancel at any time.
- To cancel your account, navigate to My Account > Cancel Subscription.
What if there is a lapse in my payment?
- Our payment processor will attempt to collect your subscription payment up to three times over two weeks. If the third attempt fails, your account will automatically be cancelled. Your settings and data will not be deleted and you can always click My Account to re-upgrade your account if this happens.
I'm a free user, and I've never had a trial of a premium plan. What happens when I upgrade?
- If you upgrade to an Annual subscription, you will be placed on a 14 day trial. At the end of your trial you will be billed for the amount associated to your subscription choice.
- If you upgrade to a Monthly subscription, you will be billed automatically for the amount associated to your subscription choice.
I'm currently subscribed to the Online Scheduling/Lead Generation & Contacts/Invoicing & Payments plan, but I'd like to try Ultimate or Ultimate for Teams. What happens when I upgrade?
- If you are already on a premium subscription and you choose to upgrade to a higher plan, you will be automatically billed the pro-rated amount for the new subscription, based on how much time remains in your current payment cycle.
- For example: You already paid $150 for the year and you've used vCita for 6 months. You then upgrade to better package that costs $300. You will get a credit of $75 for the unused portion of your existing subscription, and therefore your credit card will only be charged $225 for the upgrade.
What happens when I downgrade my account?
- You will receive an automatic credit to your billing account. Accrued credits will be applied to your next invoice(s) until it has been exhausted.
I'm on a monthly subscription. What happens if I cancel?
- Your subscription will remain active for the remainder of the billing cycle, and revert to free automatically at the end. Once your account has been cancelled, no further billing will occur. No prorated refund will be issued for the unused portion of the subscription.
I'm on an annual subscription. What happens if I cancel?
- Your subscription will remain active for the remainder of the billing and revert to free automatically at the end. Once your account has been cancelled, no further billing will occur. No prorated refund will be issued for the unused portion of the subscription.
- You may also contact us to put your account on hold if you plan to return to vCita in the future.
Still have questions? Click here to contact us.