Your Inbox is where all of your meeting requests, contact requests, payments and shared documents will route to. From here you can respond to incoming requests, create new client-facing requests or client records, and more.
Your vCita inbox contains five (5) folders to assist you with organizing your requests:
- Main Inbox: Contains all requests that have not been marked for follow up, archived, assigned (requires multi-staff subscription), or deleted.
- Require Your Attention: Contains all requests that have not yet been responded to.
- Follow Up: Contains all requests that have been marked for follow up.
- Archived: Contains all archived requests.
- Deleted: Contains all deleted requests. Please note that if you choose "Delete Forever" once an item is in the Deleted folder, it will be truly gone forever.
Set a Follow Up
You are able to set a message for follow up, and the vCita system will send the business (not the client) an email at the designated time.
- Navigate to your Inbox
- Click the check-box for the desired request, or click Select if you wish to 'select all'.
- Then, click Follow Up from the top of the screen.
- This will open a new screen that allows you to choose your desired follow up time, or you may simply choose to mark it as a follow up with no reminder to be sent.
- Lastly, click Save to set the follow up.
You will then receive an email at the designated time as a reminder to follow up with your client.
Initiate a New Request
Within your vCita inbox is a New button, allowing you to create the following:
- New Client
- New Message
- New Appointment
- New Invoice
- New Document
Once clicked, you will be taken to a client selection screen. Upon choosing your desired client (or creating a new one on-the-fly), you are able to configure the details of the item you are creating.
The video below shows an example of creating a new appointment for a brand new client, directly from the vCita inbox.
Additional Options - Delete, Archive & More
Once you select a request via the associated check-box or the aforementioned Select button, additional options will display.
Aside from setting a follow up or creating a new item, your inbox also allows the following options:
- Archive: Moves a request to the Archived folder.
- Delete: Moves a request to the deleted folder.
Please note if you delete all requests associated to a client, it will also delete their overall client card.
- Mark as Read: Marks the request as read.
- Mark as Unread: Marks the request as unread.
- Mark as Spam: Marks the request as spam and removes it from your Inbox.
- View all Staff Data - pictured below (Requires multi-staff subscription): Allows the admin of the account to view only their requests, or the requests of the entire team.
- Assign (Requires multi-staff subscription): Allows you to assign the request to another staff member. Click here to learn more about this option.
Still have questions? Contact us.