The Clients menu lets you view and manage all your business contacts, customers and leads from a single page in your vCita account.
This article explains how to manage clients from the Clients menu.
The Clients Menu: Overview
The main features of the Clients section are described in the table below the diagram.
|1||Export button||Enables you to export your client list so you can import it into other systems.|
|2||Action buttons||Provide various client management options. For details, refer to Client Management Actions.|
Re-order the client list according to the selected option. You can sort the list by first name (default), last name, client creation date, or recently active clients.
|4||Filtering options||Allow you to quickly locate the contacts you need. You can enter part or all of a client's name, email or phone number in the Search field (the client list is filtered as you type). In addition, you can filter the list using a preset filter, or expand the Advanced section to apply your own filters.|
|5||Client list||Lists your contacts and displays basic information about each one. Clicking a row in the list opens the Client Card of the selected contact.|
Client Management Actions
The buttons at the top of the Clients menu allow quick access to common client management actions.
- New Client: Allows you to manually add a contact to your Clients list.
- Invite via Email: Sends a call-to-action email message to selected clients, prompting them to visit your client portal, book, pay, etc.
- Select: Allows you to select and unselect all the contact currently displayed in the Clients list.
- Import: Opens the Import wizard, which enables you to perform bulk imports to your Clients list.
The following buttons are available only when at least one contact on your Clients list is selected (the checkbox on the left is checked):
- Add tags: Allows you to apply tags to the selected clients.
- Change status: Enable you to update the client status of the selected contacts.
- Delete: Removes the selected contacts from your set of clients.
- New: Allows you to send an email message or attach documents to the records of the selected clients.