You can add a vCita "Pay" button to your website so clients can easily pay for services you offer, products, packages and more!
To start, you'll want to create a button through your website builder. Then create a paylink in vCita for the button that will take your clients to your payment page on vCita.
Add the button to any page on your website and if needed, include additional information or instructions regarding the service and payment.
To create your paylink, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal > Create Direct Links in your vCita account
- Select "Pay"
- In the "Pay for" field, enter what the payment is for, if needed. When filled out, your client will not be able to edit this field.
- In the "Amount" field, enter the amount. This field is optional. If pre-filled, your client will not be able to change the amount displaying.
- Click "Get Link"
- The Your links is ready window opens with your link
- Click the eye link to preview the link and how the pay page will display to your clients
- Select "Grab Link" to copy the link to your clipboard
Your paylink is now generated. Simply select where you want to add the payment option. You can send a payment link over email or add to your website as a payment button or link.
Still have questions? Contact Us