How do I put multiple Scheduling Calendar Widgets on my website?
If you have the scheduling calendar widget deployed on your website, you might notice that updating the widget in your account will affect all the instances of the widget on your website. But what if you want multiple different scheduling calendars on your website? For example, scheduling calendars for your multiple services, each on its own dedicated web page. Or a different scheduling calendar widget for each of your staff members? This tutorial will show you how to create multiple widgets for specific services. We recommend the Direct Link method by adding custom action buttons to your website.
Direct Link Method
To get your direct link:
- Begin in your vcita account.
- Click on Client Portal from the left navigation menu.
- Under Invite clients to your client portal, you can click on Create Direct Links
- At this point, you can specify if this calendar widget should only show a specific service, category of services, or staff members. Make the adjustments you would like.
- Click Get link and copy the link that is generated in the popup.
Once you have this direct link, you can link it to any button on your website. Please follow the instructions from your web hosting service for adding buttons with custom links.
Article is closed for comments.