Add the vCita Contact Form or Scheduling Calendar to a Website with HTML Code
To add the vCita Contact Form or Scheduling Calendar to a website with HTML code, please do the following:
- Click on Online Presence > Website Widgets
- Under Additional Widgets click the "Edit/View" button next to the Contact Form or the Scheduling Calendar
- Configure the widget(s) as desired
- Click on the "Done" button to save the settings
- You are returned back to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- Under Additional Widgets click "Add To Website" next to the desired widget
- Select Other websites (HTML) found at the bottom of the list
- Copy the HTML code that displays on the right
- Paste the HTML code into the footer on your website
For more detailed instructions on how to add vCita to your website, click here and select your website platform from the list.
Still have questions? Contact Us.