Add the Contact Form or Scheduling Calendar Widget to Your Website with HTML Code
Installing vcita widgets via HTML is easy and platform-independent, which means you can implement them on most website builders. All you need is the ability to edit the HTML code of your website.
- Click on Online Presence > Website Widgets.
- Under Additional Widgets click the "Edit/View" button next to the Contact Form or the Scheduling Calendar.
- Configure the widget(s) as desired.
- Click on the Done button to save the settings.
- Click Add To Website next to the desired widget.
- Select Other websites (HTML) tab.
- Copy the HTML code.
- Paste the HTML code into the code for your website where you wish to display it.
For platform-specific instructions on how to add widgets to your website, click here, and select your platform from the list.