Add the Client Portal Widget to Your Website With HTML Code
Installing vcita widgets via HTML is easy and platform-independent, which means you can implement them on most website builders. All you need is the ability to edit the HTML code of your website.
To deploy the Client Portal Widget using HTML code:
- Click on Online Presence > Website Widgets - this section contains all the widgets available for you to integrate with your website
- Click the "Edit/View" button under the Client Portal widget.
- Customize the widget.
- Click on "Add To Website" under the Client Portal Widget option (or found next to a widget of your choosing)
- Select "Other Websites (HTML)" found at the bottom of the list
- Highlight the provided code, copy and paste the code into your website builder, in the footer of your website.
For platform-specific instructions on how to add widgets to your website, click here, and select your platform from the list.