Add the Pop-up Widget to Your Website With HTML Code
Installing vcita widgets via HTML is easy and platform-independent, which means you can implement them on most website builders. All you need is the ability to edit the HTML code of your website.
Note: several website builders require a paid subscription to add plug-ins, edit the HTML, and/or edit the header or footer of the website's theme.
To deploy the Pop-up Widget using HTML code:
- Click on Online Presence > Website Widgets- this section contains all the widgets available for you to integrate with your website
- Click the "Edit/View" button under the Popup widget.
- Customize the widget.
- Click on "Add To Website" under the Popup Widget option (or found next to a widget of your choosing)
- Select "Other Websites (HTML)" found at the bottom of the list
- Highlight the provided code, copy and paste the code into your website builder, in the footer of your website.
Note: If allowed by your website builder, the widget HTML should be placed in the footer for optimal results.
For platform-specific instructions on how to add widgets to your website, click here and select your platform from the list.
Article is closed for comments.