Customizing your vCita Contact Form
Your vCita Contact Form Widget can be fully customized, to perfectly fit your needs and your website style.
To configure and customize your Contact Form, log into your vCita account and click on Edit LiveSite button then click on Add to Website. Then Edit/View for the Contact Form Widget.
Set you layout and profile options
- Select your contact form layout out of the 4 available options. You can choose to create your contact form in any other layout, by disabling the "Auto fit to content", and setting the width and height manually.
- If you haven't done so already you can set all your account and profile services, using the relevant link.
- Change your Invitation text. This will only appear in layouts which include your profile information.
Add and edit your form fields
You can edit each field label and additional preferences by clicking the "Edit" icon next to it.
- Set instructions to the field - which will appear beneath the field.
- Add a Watermark that will appear on the field before any input is given.
- Set the number of lines the input field will have
- Set the fields a required field
You can change the fields labels to translate to different languages.
- Navigate to Settings>Client Card and add New Field.
- Set the field title same as you have on the Contact Form
- If you would the new field to only be used internally and not to be displayed to clients on Scheduling/ Payment/ 'Leave Details' forms, simple leave the boxes un-checked.
Edit your contact form style and colors
You can choose any of the vCita predefined color themes or select "New" to personalize your theme. If you create a new theme, it can then be used to customize your other vCita Widgets.
- Receive form submission to more than one email address
- Customize an Automatic Thank You Message
- Customize the LiveSite Widget
- Set a Display name
Still have questions? Contact us.