Add the vCita Sidebar Widget HTML to Any Website
The vCita Sidebar widget will allow you to add a contact box to your website sidebar. You can add the vCita Sidebar widget to any website using HTML!
Here are the steps to add the Sidebar to your website using HTML:
- Click on Online Presence > Website Widgets
- Click the "Edit/View" button found in the Sidebar row under Additional Widgets to customize the sidebar (if needed)
- Once you are satisfied with the way your sidebar widget looks, hit "Done" to save your changes
- Click on the "Add to Website" button in the Sidebar row
- Select "Other Websites (HTML)" found at the bottom
- Copy the HTML code displaying in the box
- Paste the HTML in the website builder you used to design your website (you may need to use an iframe)
Still have questions? Contact us.