Add vcita Widgets to Your Website
For platform-specific instructions on how to add vcita widgets to your website, click here and select your website platform from the list.
vcita offers many different options to engage potential clients and generate leads on your website. The instructions linked below provide the universal, HTML method of implementing widgets.
- Pop-up Widget - A popup at the bottom of your web page inviting visitors to book, make a payment, etc.
- Scheduling Calendar Widget - Display a list for your services right on your website and allow clients to complete the scheduling process without leaving your website.
- Contact Form - An alternative to your existing contact form, with an option to request a service or schedule a meeting on your contact page. You can read more about it here.
- Contact & Schedule Sidebar - Add a sidebar to any post or page. Normally, this vertical sidebar, or horizontal header/footer, will have your photo/logo and a brief invitation to contact you or schedule an appointment.
- Scheduling button - Design your own "Schedule Now" button or use this one. Then visit your client portal to create a direct link to your vcita scheduling page. In your website editor, you can add the image and connect it to the link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.